This Privacy Statement is composed of several sections. Each section is equally important, so we encourage you to carefully read all of them before you consent to the processing of your personal data.
We are committed to protecting the privacy of all visitors to this website (‘you’). This PrivacyStatement describes how we treat your personal data that may be collected when visiting this website.
This Privacy Statement is effective from 25th May 2018.
Types of Personal Data that We Process
When you visit our website, we are processing (or may process) some of your personal data that we gather through cookies or similar technologies , such as:
- The unique device identifier and the device type that you use to access our website. This helps us obtain traffic statistics.
- Browser version and type. This information helps us optimise the way you view our content.
- Operating system on your device. This helps with the further optimisation of our website.
- Your location and IP address. This helps us to present our content in an appropriate manner.
- The amount of time spent on a page and date/time of access. This information helps us learn how to improve our services and products.
- Your email address. This can be used for marketing communication (e.g. if you subscribe to a newsletter) or answering your queries (e.g. if you need to reach our customer service team).
- Data about your activities taken on partnered websites. We may process this information grouped with other similar data to help us create statistics about the usage of our services.
Data Subject and Data Controller
Personal data processing that may occur on this website is about your data. Therefore, under relevant EU Data Protection Law, namely the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you are considered to be a data subject. You are therefore entitled to exercise rights granted under the GDPR.
As we determine the purpose and means of processing your personal data on this website we are considered to be a data controller, as defined under the GDPR. By this status of data controller, we are obligated to protect your data with an utmost caution and in line with relevant data protection laws.
Legal Basis for Data Processing
The EU General Data Protection Regulation – GDPR – is obligatory for all companies from the European Union – our company included. GDPR gives you rights with respect to your personal data, subject to any exemptions provided by the law, includingthe right to:
- Make an objection to how we process or use data.
- Gain access to your personal data.
- Request correction of your personal data.
- Request portability of your personal data.
- Impose a limit on our use and processing of your personal data.
- Decide to withdraw consent regarding the processing of your data.
- Enforce deletion of data.
- Lodge a complaint with the relevant Data Protection Authority.
If you have questions regarding exercising your rights, please contact us on If, at any point, you have any questions about the processing of your personal data on this website, please email us at
The Danish Data Protection Agency holds the jurisdiction over all Danish companies, including our own. Here is how you can contact them: Datatilsynet, Borgergade 28, 5, DK-1300 Copenhagen K; email:
Lawful Basis for Processing Your personal data
We process your personal data for the purpose of pursuing our legitimate interest in order to develop and further improve our products . Processing personal data can enable us to keep the website secure and protected , communicate with you , measure and improve the effectiveness of the advertising campaigns that are implemented on our website , keep potential issues with our services to a minimum and to personalise your experience . Processing your data may be necessary to comply with legal requirements and/or court orders.
Protecting Your Data
We do not collect personal data in excessive manner , therefore we only process data that we really need. We are committed to keeping your data up to date and securely stored. Data will only be processed for the amount of time that is required to achieve the goal of the analysis.
We apply appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure the protection of your personal data against accidental loss, theft, alteration, breach and any other kind of unlawful use. We apply different levels of access control to your data. Restrictions to access are based on business needs and security requirements. Access to your personal data is only available to trained and authorised personnel .
Transferring Your Data Outside of the European Economic Area (EEA)
Your personal data may be transferred outside of the European Economic Area (EEA) as an essential condition for developing or providing our services. In this case, we will take all measures to ensure that your data is transferred in an adequate and secure way and in accordance with the applicable Data Protection Laws.
Your personal data may be transferred to:
- A recipient in a country that does not provide an adequate level of data protection, according to the European Commission. In this case, we will use Standard Contractual Clauses that require the recipient to protect your personal data to the same standards as it would be within the EEA and implement appropriate safeguards as required by the GDPR, with regard to the processing of your personal data.
- A recipient that is based in a country that does have an adequate level of protection, as approved by the European Commission. You may find out more about countries with an adequate level of protection here.
Sharing with Third Parties
We may share your data with third parties. Third parties are referred to in thisStatement as person/s, companies or organisations responsible for marketing, maintenance and development with tasks including, but not limited to, developing and improving our services. They are allowed to process your information as necessary in order to perform delegated tasks. The purpose of processing data, the means by which it will be carried out and the selection of data for processing remain our exclusive rights.
We can also share your data with public agencies such as law enforcement agencies, where we have the legal obligation to do so and members of the Better Collective Group , which includes Better Collective A/S and its’ subsidiaries .
Changes to this Privacy Statement
It is possible that this Statement will be modified or updated in the future.
You will be promptly notified if essential modifications to thisStatement are made. Essential modifications may affect your rights and obligations regarding the processing of your personal data (e.g.if we develop new purpose of processing and install a new service to our website). Contrary to this, minor modifications do not affect your rights and obligations regarding the protection of your personal data. If you continue to use our services after an updated PrivacyStatement with minor modifications has been published, this means that the processing of your personal data is subject to the updated PrivacyStatement and no other iterations.